Thank you so much to the Dorset Finca for nominating me for these two awards. :)
Of course there are guidelines! Sounds better than rules. I’m not in a rule kind of mindset today. ;)
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
This is the tricky part, having to come up with 7 things about myself but here goes:
1) As I get older I become less of a winter person. I am ok with walking about in snowpants. Though my kids think otherwise.
2) Really wished I started the blog sooner. There are many people in this community that are wonderful and the positive outlook just makes my day.
3) I absolutely love to read. I devour books and am so happy tablets came about. Makes it so much easier to bring books on my trips!
4) If I won the lottery I would love to have a small farm. A gentleman’s farm where I could afford to have people help with the work. I couldn’t give up traveling.
5) I am so proud of our children and how they are growing up. Our daughter is thinking of becoming a chef which means we’ll eat well! Our son has an imagination that just won’t quit. It’s fascinating.
6) Would love to visit every continent.
7) Would love to figure out how to knit faster without injuring my wrists. I keep getting tendinitis! Saying I have a knitting injury seems to lose me some credibility! :)
I would like to nominate the following: