I have to thank Fae from Fae’s Tango & Twist for nominating me once again for an award. This time it is for the Blogger of the Year Award 2012 and a first star.
It is lovely to be recognized for putting my thoughts to paper so to speak.
I would like to nominate the following for this award. I chose from those that I had previously nominated on my other awards for this one. I also don’t know how many stars each may already have so if you choose to “pay” this forward please use the appropriate number of stars. I know there are some blogs that have 6 stars!
Cindy Knoke – You can travel all over the world with her posts
Tales of a Clyde Woman – A good all around blog. Recipes, home projects, thoughts about life.
Two Dogs in a Kitchen – There are times when we have similar inspirations for food. 🙂
The Unorthodox Epicure – As I’ve said before this is a great read and fab food.
Petit4Chocolatier – Fun blog and fun desserts.
Frugal Feeding – There isn’t an excuse not to eat well on a budget.
Stefan’s Gourmet – He made white asparagus ice cream sound good. Enough said.
REMCooks – His recipes have amazing layers of flavours.
The rules for Blog of the Year 2012 Award are:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ award, include a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
2. Write a blog post and inform nominated blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ’Blog of the Year 2012 Award’
and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
I am looking forward to what 2013 brings for blogging. It has been wonderful connecting with people from all over the world and sharing ideas.